Chakra Dancing & Mindful Meditation
A free-flow workout for the mind, body & soul
Chakra Dancing is a free flow workout for the mind, body & soul. A journey of healing & self-discovery designed to stimulate the natural flow of energy through the Chakras.
The Chakras correspond to different glands within our Endocrine system, in addition to our different emotional centres – safety, love, communication etc. By using a combination of movement and sound, we seek to achieve a state of homeostasis within the physical body, while releasing emotions without the need for extensive talking therapies.
Through spontaneous & intuitive dance, you can liberate the body from stress, tension and stagnant energy, restoring balance and promoting physical and emotional well-being.
With purpose made music, each track was created to heal the corresponding Chakra by provoking certain styles of dance – from tribal beats, Latino rhythms and funky jazz, to chimes & Tibetan singing bowls. There are no right or wrong ways to move; everyone is encouraged to be themselves and be FREE.
Chakra Dancing is a fun alternative for anyone who finds traditional meditation challenging.
The Chakra Dancing & Mindful Meditation Promise
With 25 years of professional dance experience under my belt - from ballet & tap, to street & carnival - I fully appreciate the benefits of getting into the body, moving to good music, and allowing the body to take you on a journey.
I am so excited to be able to offer dance as a form of healing and meditation, as this is not brand new information, but ancient knowledge we have simple forgotten. So let's bring it back!
Chakra Dancing & Mindful Meditation Classes
|Current classes: Online via Zoom|
Wednesday 8th April @ 11:00 BST – Full Moon Celebration – https://us04web.zoom.us/j/352143427
| Other Chakra Dancing services:
• 1:1 sessions where we can go deeper on a more personal level to uncover what is going on for you.
• Birthdays, weddings, hen / stag parties – a perfect alternative way to celebrate with your loved ones.
• Retreats & workshops – available to attend as part of an existing retreat or workshop, or collaboration with another beautiful soul.
Things to know:
- All ages, fitness levels & abilities welcome – no experience necessary
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing
- Comfortable shoes – no socks, bare foot at your own risk
- Please bring a water bottle, a yoga mat & a blanket